We gladly welcome submissions from entrepreneurs, small business owners, and nonprofit leaders. If you are seeking to share your expertise with the myMarketing Cafe audience, and believe your content would add value, please follow these guidelines.
Before you write and submit your post, please read the following:
- Please send a general inquiry to the blog editor lead and include the following.
Once your idea has been approved, please refer to the following writing guidelines:
- When writing your content, keep in mind we are seeking detailed posts with marketing tactics and resources that readers can use right away. Tip: Our readers love “how-to” posts that answer difficult questions or provide marketing solutions.
- Submission of your guest post does not guarantee publication. Your submission will be reviewed and if it will benefit our myMarketing Cafe members and blog readers, there is a great chance it will be published.
- When linking back to your own blog or site it must fit the content of your post. If you include too many links, it will decrease your chance of being published. Links deemed to be irrelevant to the main idea of your post will be removed without notice. Blog posts which appear to be PR or SEO related only, will not be accepted.
- Word count: 450 – 750 words is preferred. The maximum word count is 750.
- Preference will be given to those who demonstrate a genuine interest in myMarketing Cafe as a reader or member.
- Posts must be high-quality, original content (i.e. not published anywhere else online). You may republish your post on another site after 30 days, by adding the tag line at the bottom: This post first appeared on www.mymarketingcafe.com. This will protect you and your content.
- We include a brief author’s bio that links to the site (or sites) of the author’s choice. Please submit a photo with your post if possible.
- We reserve the right to edit your submission for brevity, grammar, readability, and sometimes for meaning. If too much editing is required to make the post useful, chances are pretty low that it will be published.
- You own the copyright to your writing, but once it’s submitted to myMarketing Cafe, we reserve the right to use and refer to it.